Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Saturday, September 04, 2004

beginning of madness

I started this blog so that I could post in my boyfriend's blog. However, I am sure I will find use for this.

Anyway, if you are reading this and have nothing else to do, mark it as your favorite, and come back to comment.

Peace,

Danja

1 Comments:

Blogger MBT4679 said...

Ok so Im writing a book and I am working on where to go with it. One of the hardest things for me is making single decisions. I want it all and I want all to happen all the time at the same time. If I have to choose between two things, I often spend a lot of time wondering about the thing I did not choose.

I want it all, I do not want to settle. I have decided that no matter how long it takes, I WILL have everything I want and I WILL be happy, completely happy.

11:09 PM, September 04, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home