Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Thursday, September 09, 2004

R.I.P.

Today, I found out that someone very close to me lost his mother. Actually his foster mother, but from the things he has told me about his foster mother and his biological mother, I'd say his foster mother was his "mama"

I want to say Rest In Peace to her. He loved her, and so, even though I never met her, I loved her for how she affected his life. She was there for he and his sister, when they needed her the most and that is a beautiful thing.

I could never imagine it. I do not want to imagine it. I realized that I am not ready to lose one of my own parents.

I send my love to my friend and his sister, the family of his "mama", and everyone in this world who lost a parent.

Peace Mama,

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home