Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Monday, December 06, 2004

Weight Loss Log

Danjaruz Depiction:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:Nothing but a lil baby phat phat

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
So I am losing weight. I find it interesting considering I have neglected my workouts lately. I have been so busy working two jobs, and dealing with life's curve balls, I have been neglecting my body. But in that, i have lost weight. My dad looked at me on Friday was like "Damn baby, you are really losing weight". People I work with have been commenting. See it is one thing when people have not seen your for a while and comment on your weight loss, but when people who see you everyday make a comment, something must be happening.

I have not been eating as much, or even sleeping that much. I try to move around a lot during the day, mostly to keep myself awake, but I guess it pays off.

I look in the mirror and notice a difference. In fact, I feel like I look kinda gaunt. I have to say I am happy with how I look, and I would be content to remain this size, but health-wise, I need to lose a LOT more. At least another 100 lbs. I know I will do it slow and steady, there is no rush.

I'm working on my vessel. Trying to steer clear of toxins, which is hard because my office is right across from the smoke room, so I inhale smoke all day long. Plus I drink when I go to parties and I should not do that. I am working on that. But fuck it, I love to drink lol.

I cook more now, dont buy as much fast food, eat less fried foods, and I try to eat something green at every meal. I try to drink a lot of water, but lately I've been buying a lot of juice for my house, which isnt really good because of the sugar content. I am also taking Iron and Folic Acid supplements, just trying to stay healthy.

This week, Im going back to lifting. My arms are getting kinda swole LOL. But I need to get rid of this gut. Ok so other people say I dont have a gut, but I think I do and that is all that matters. Need to flatten that sucka out!!!

I'mma do it!!


Danjaruz Haiku:
I finally look
Like the woman I should be
Big, Beautiful Me!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Breez said...

You know you're gonna keep it sexy regardless! That's how we do!

3:10 PM, December 08, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home