Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Brooklyn...Arghhhh

Danjaruz Depiction:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at?

If it wasn't for the Bronx, this rap shit prolly never would be going on, so tell me where you from??!!!! UPTOWN BABY!!! UPTOWN BABY!!!


Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Yanno, I dont DO Brooklyn. For all the shouting and hollaring, I never understood the big damn deal. I mean it is just another borough that is too damn big for its own good. NOw see the Bronx is nicely nestled in the northern part of New York City, minding its business, holding NY down. But Brooklyn??? Nothing but a Little West Indies. How many of you have your papers??!!! LOL

Anyway, I have been spending more time out there, even taking the train. I am still not convinced that there is anything special about Brooklyn, Im just randomly blogging about it to piss someone off!!

Brooklyn SUCKS!!!! BRONX stand up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the Bronx is in the house, oh my God, DANJA!!!!!


Danjaruz Haiku:
Home of Biggie Smalls
That's all yall can really say
Brooklyn sucks big balls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home