Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Sunday, November 21, 2004

Sidebar

Danjaruz Depiction:
No words, pictures, anything to describe this shit...whewwwww


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
How'd you do it? How did you get me so open? Made me do it. Got me fiending, got me jonesing... Oh, your kisses! They're so rich and chocolate coated, taste like Reese's...As close to heaven as I'm gonna get.

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:

Your mind compelled me. Interestingly enough, I thought nothing of you. You had other plans, dreams of my submission. I might wonder why, how, who, all for naught because you compelled me to forget my questions by providing the answers in advance. You had me, for 3:58... you had me then. I write now, right now, stuck on sublime submission, knowing not what to say to convey these butterflies in my mind, stomach, heart...

"Frustration" is the word of the week. Maybe not "frustration", but in seeking words to describe you, frustration is the result, as this task is nearly impossible, as is resisting you, did I say that? "What is going on?" I must have asked myself every hour, on the hour, since the hours you spent seizing me. I want you gone, but I'm afraid if you leave, I will come undone.

I crawl walls, scratch and grasp for escape but you prey on me like a famished wolf. You crave succulent fare and I secrete the only the finest juices, inspired and induced by your need and hunger for me. Ahhhh damnnnn, I tilt my head to the left side, knowing you prefer the right side of my neck. Don't mark me, baby, ok...wait...shit...do it...mark me... claim me, mmmhhmmmm that's it, growl in my ear... yes... right there, say those things...speak those gazms...

what did you just do to me? I back away, afraid of wanting more, terrified of needing more from you, and not being able to have it 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, 13 months a year. Can I never quiver for you? Can my body not quake? I cvant eben tyupwe thjids ... reminiscing on that night you made me your babygirl...

Damn, daddy, what you do to me....


*breatheeeee*


Danjaruz Haiku:
Oh, yes, that is it
Do that thing you do so well
Mmmm, yes, make me come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home