Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Monday, January 03, 2005

Weight Loss Log

Danjaruz Depiction:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:Just like the water, I aint felt this way in years

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
So for the last couple of years I have been on a weight loss journey. As much as fat brawds love to yap about being big and sexy, 90% of them hate how they look and 95% of them are unhealthy. I chose to lose weight for the latter reason and I have been successful at healing many of my ailments caused by carrying excess weight.

So, for the past two months, I have been lax in my workout regimen. This is because I figure with all of the energetic fucking I have been doing, I was getting a work out anyway. *shout out to my work out partner!!* I havent gained anyweight, and I still think I lost a few pounds, but I know I could be doing a lot better.

I went about a week without really drinking straight up water and my face suffered for it. I had one of the worst breakouts Ive ever had and I am only now beginning to get it cleared up. Cant make that mistake again.

Mel, lets log this water!! I'm on 16 oz Mug #2

this morning I had a bowl of Total cereal with fresh blueberries and fat free milk. I am about to get a turkey sandwich from around the corner. Dinner will be leftover chicken, rice and black eyed peas, and collard greens. Should have brought my spinach to work to nibble on. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day!!

Nora, EAT MORE DAMMIT!!


Danjaruz Haiku:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home