Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Sunday, December 26, 2004

Fucking with Danja

Daily Danjaruz Deliberation: Mr. Telephon man, there's something wrong with my line...

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Those of you who know me, know that the most disrespectful thing a person can do to me is hang up the phone on me, shut a door in my face, or any other type of immediate disconnection. It is hanging up the phone that gets me the most.

Someone just hung up the phone on me and now that means this person will never have contact with me again. This person will never know me to pick up my phone when this person's number comes through. This person will be hung up on should this person call me from a different, private, or blocked number. This person will never receive a respone to an email, instant message, or the like.

This person has just removed him/herself from my life with that short, yet powerful action of disrespect. This was someone I cared for, even loved. Someone I would go out of my way for. Someone I would make amazing sacrifices for. Someone I have considered doing really major things for.

Oh well, his/her loss.

Fuck it... one less fuckah in the world of Danja.

For those of you wondering, yes, im dead ass serious about this, so dont test me, or you will also remember your last words to and from Danja were right before you hung up on me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home