Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Thursday, December 16, 2004

Stress... Component 1

Danjaruz Depiction:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
It's better that it hurts, it's better that it feels this way to me
I can't be too comfortable cause loving you is not my destiny


Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
I talk all day with a good friend of mine about life and all of its inner workings. She is a few years older than me, but we go through some of the same things. It is weird because I cant imagine my days without talking to her. When she isnt around, Im like "what the hell, yo?" LOL

We have the same sick sense of humor, we bounce off of each other, we keep each other in stitches. We relate to each other when it comes to men because we go through the same situations with different men. Im beginning to believe, truly deeply, men are 99% the same. Seriously. I think it is true. Each man might come in a different wrapping or packaging, but underneath it all, he is the same as 99% of the rest of the male population. She agrees. See... we are in sync.

Now when it comes to men (yes i think about men a lot because im boy crazy), I do not think that me findign the right one is impossible. In fact, I know he DOES exist. He is in one of the following situations:


*Covered in mud paint, living in Australia, searching for and cooking mice over an open fire in the Bush...walking around screeching "AAAAYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAWWWWWYEEEEEEEE" randomly every few minutes.

*Performing female circumcisions in Chad, Africa, chanting his way into my heart

*Drying himself off from the latest monsoon that ravaged his home village, because he has to get to work in Dell's outsourcing division of customer service.

*Mixing up zombie dust in Haiti, making wax dolls, and randomly yelling "Sak Pase??!!" at tourists as they pass by his hut

*Playing Russian Roulette, swigging vodka, wearing 8 layers of clothes, dancing around singing "If I were a rich man, nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nahhhhhhhh"


So there you have it. I have many options. The people I see now, Im convinced are mere filler. They occupy my time until Mr. Right is ready to come find me. Fun times? Sure. Great sex? Yup. Serious relationship? The Holy Grail in my life, and Im done searching!

Peace out homies!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home