Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Friday, December 10, 2004

Running on E

Danjaruz Depiction:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
Lullabye...and goodnight...


Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Even as I type this, I feel my eyelids closing. I am so tired. This weekend is going to be MY weekend. Im not doing anything that requires me to leave my home. I might not even shower lol. But that is ok cuz I could be funky and no one would know.

Lately, I think I have been running on empty. I been running around, running wild. Simply put, I have been running. Possibly from something that I am sure I need to confront and/or deal with. But I have been running, nonetheless.

And now Im tired. Right now, at this moment, I want nothing more but to sleep. But I made a commitment for this evening, so I will continue to run. When I get home this evening, it is a rap for the weekend.

*exhale*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just passing through, but wanted to note that I think you are a great writer. Enjoy your weekend of nothing. Sounds like you deserve it.

4:24 PM, December 11, 2004  
Blogger MBT4679 said...

thank you very much! :) im glad u enjoy my blog.

5:01 PM, December 11, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home