Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Saturday, January 01, 2005

half of a soul

Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
"What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies"-Aristotle

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:

Half of me is gone, lost, traveling the universe... I miss you, I love you, you are the other half of me... I am crying now, remembering you, and I had to put this into words. You taught me how to love. For all of my life, I was in a void, but YOU showed me what unconditional love was really all about. You made me who I am today. I need to move forward. Everyday, I wish I could be with you. I wish I could join you, wherever you are. I am trying so hard, baby. I am trying to move on. You would want me to be happy. I'm trying C, I really am. I get so close, and let go. They come so close to your place, but I cant let them replace you. Im so scared. You were the purest love I have ever known. Remember how everyone always thought we were together? They could not believe that two people could be so close, and not be romantically involved. No one could believe in Love without lust. They didnt get us, be we understood. They had so many questions. You knew my every thought because you were my every thought. Remember sneaking out of the dorms at night? Remember getting caught? Remember how we promised to name our first born children after each other? Remember how we said we would have our first child together? You were my everything. I remember the day you were robbed of your innocence. I broke too. I felt the pain you felt. I wanted to die. I tried to die. I try to focus on the positive these days. I miss you so much. Some days, I feel like I cannot continue this life without you. It has been so hard. Im empty. I need you. You were the only person in this world who has truly loved me. You are the only person in this world who truly understood everything about me. I am too scared to let anyone else even come near to being that close because I feel like I will lose them too, just like I lost you. I cant ever bear that again.



"Everyone come behold Christopher Tracy's Parade
The show will proceed, unless it should rain strawberry lemonade
Hopefully, that will not occur; the man above has been paid
Give what you can, all you can stand, and all of your life will be made

Everyone should come and dig Christopher Tracy's piano
The chord strikes, the devil no like, so he runs 2 his evil car

Everyone come behold Christopher Tracy's Parade
Goodness will guide us if love is inside us"


Thinking about U driving me crazy
My friends all say it's just a phase, but ooh-ooh
Every single day is a yellow day
I'm blinded by the daisies in your yard


I'm not your lover
I'm not your friend
I am something that you'll never comprehend

No need 2 worry
No need 2 cry
I'm your messiah and you're the reason why

'Cuz U - I would die 4 u, yeah
Darling if u want me 2
U - I would die 4 u


It's been so lonely without u here
I'm like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop this lonely rain from falling
Tell me baby, where did I go wrong?

Oh baby, I can put my arms around every boy I see, oh yeah
But they only remind me of u


So what is the answer 2 the question of u
what do I look 4, what shall I do?
Which way do I turn when I'm feeling lost?
if I sell my soul, now what will it cost?
Must I become naked? No image at all?
Shall I remain upright? Or get down and crawl?

All of the questions in my life will be answered
when I decide which road 2 choose
what is the answer 2 the question of u?

u.




LuvU4ever *no more tears...*

Love,

Mookie...



Remember how we made the purest love to each other without touch or words, just souls connecting, listening to Prince? You are The Beautiful One...


Paint a perfect picture
Bring 2 life a vision in one's mind
The beautiful ones
Always smash the picture
Always everytime

If I told u baby
That I was in love with u
Oh baby, baby, baby
If we got married
Would that be cool?

U make me so confused
The beautiful ones
U always seem 2 lose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home