Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Free Light...

Danjaruz Demeanor:


Daily Danjaruz Horoscope:
You're already famous for being aggressive, but to say that you'll be a bit bold in your approach to someone new won't quite cover it. You'll be well past bold. In fact, you'll cross over into a behavioral territory that can only be referred to as brazen. So if a third party is foolish enough to stand between you and the object of your affection -- well, let's just say they won't be standing in that spot for long.


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
I guess I betta wake up...and stop living in a dream yeah...


Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Thank you for being you. Thank you for the conversation, which afforded me numerous revelations. I felt my mind unraveling during the process. Thank you for listening.

Thank you for opening up, as much as you could. I know it isnt your style, but I'm glad it happened. I said a lot of things I needed to say and I feel so much better for it. Im glad we have no more limitations or restrictions. Im glad that I dont have to feel bad about my feelings or feel guilty.

Back to the rest of my life...

He might not get out this week. There is a slight chance that due to paperwork mix-ups, he might be stuck there even longer. I am praying that everything gets cleared up and they let him out. I cant even begin to express my frustration or anger at him for putting himself in this predicament because it doesnt help the situation or him at all. Im just trying to be a supportive friend and call it a day. Not much more I can do than that. If there is anything he needs me to do, I try to do it.

Im anxious to hear from this program. Im hoping I get accepted. Really hoping I get accepted because I need to do something real with my life. This program will give me the chance to teach, earn a master's degree, and even make it easier to buy a home. These are all the things I want out of life, and my hope is that at 26, I can begin to do all of these things. Me. No one as a crutch. No one helping me out. Just me.

I'm a big girl now...


2 Comments:

Blogger MBT4679 said...

I attended the University of Pennsylvania

didnt live in the quad though... I stole that quotation from the movie "Old Skool"

thank you for your words

9:27 AM, February 03, 2005  
Blogger MBT4679 said...

CAS '02 here!! Always great to meet another Quaker. So you balled huh? Good for you! I never went to a single game lol

2:32 PM, February 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home