Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Sunday, January 16, 2005

Countdown...

Danjaruz Demeanor:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
Come back to me, I'm begging you please...
Come back to me, I want you to...

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Damn I need some sex!! OK not just any ole sex, because I know that people offer it and throw it at me. I want sex from one person in particular. I want the throw me up against the headboard, make me scream and then tell me to shut up, slap my ass so hard I look over my shoulder like "OWWW?", lock my arms behind my back and make me bend over, force my jaw open and shove it in, kinda sex...

Whewwww lawd!!! My body is screaming for some release that only he can bring. I'm needing him, wanting him, needing the touch, wanting the thrust, craving his style, driving me wild...

Damn Papi, hurry back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home