Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Friday, March 11, 2005

Great verse

"You dont know how sick you make me
You make me fucking sick to my stomach
Everytime I think of you, I puke
You must just not know
You may not think you do, but you do
Everytime I think of you I puke
You're a fucking cokehead son, I hope you fucking die
I hope you get to hell and satan sticks a needle in your eye
I hate your fucking guts, you fucking slut, I hope you die
Please dont get me wrong
Im not bitter or mad
Its not that I still love you
Its not cuz I want you back
Its just that when i think of you it makes me wanna gag
What else can I do
I haven't got a clue
Now I guess I'll just move on
I have no choice but to
But everytime I think of you
Now all I wanna do is puke" -Eminem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home