Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Birthday Registry Blog :)

Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Ok, here is a list of things I want, for my birthday or otherwise. I usually don't ask for anything, and this year is no different. Given the fact that I am actually having a birthday party this year, I might as well clue people in, give suggestions, and make things easier.



Yes, I want an mp3 player, preferably and iPod or a RocBox. I have had 2 mp3 players before, one by Sony back when they FIRST came out, and anoher by Rio. Both served their purposes but they both broke. I promise to care for my iPod or RocBox.


Anything by Bath and Body works in Moonlight Path fragrance. That is the only fragrance I like by them. I love shower gels, lotions, body sprays, etc.






Spike Lee Movie Collection. OK so Spike Lee is my favorite director and I'm sorely lacking in ownership of his movies. I have Jungle Fever, Malcolm X, and Bamboozled. I need to step my DVD game up overall, but hey, I'm working on it.


John Abraham. I want him. Even if just to meet him and say hello. I love him. Really, I do.



Need a memory card for my digital camera. Prefer 512 MB. Need a connection cord, too. Got some pics of me doing some things with someone that I need to upload, but cannot find my cable.


I need a new vibrator. I stay horny. 365 days of the year, I think about sex and want to bust a fat nut. Since men dont usually make me come, I usually need artificial stimulation. This is MY issue, not men's issue. This toy seems fun.

Other things I would like:
*A baby (don't ask)
*Some toys for my cat, Gizmo
*Some sheets for my bed, I have a queen size bed and I love Egyptian Sateen 400 ct.
*True Star perfume, by Tommy Hilfiger
*Bottles of Egyptian Musk oil and Egyptian Musk incense sticks.
*Gift card to Best Buy
*Some games for my Game Cube
*Love
*A hot headset for my Sprint Camera Phone
*an XXL kangol black bucket hat
*a pair of crisp white K-swiss sneakers (size 10.5 men's)

Ok I will stop now

1 Comments:

Blogger NeenaLove said...

LMAOOO... dang... i wish i could narrow down my birthday list like you did yours!!!

5:16 AM, March 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home