Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Friday, March 04, 2005

I'd Fuck Meshell Ndegeocello and Other Random Musings...

Danjaruz Demeanor:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
When we make love I feel it so deeply
When we make love I cry
When you kiss me my lips they burn with fear
For even a love that crowns may crucify
In the cradle of creation between the hand of love I died and there you were
I was warmed amidst the gaze of your eyes, our minds wounded
by The need for understanding, our bodies betrayed by time

"A Tear And A Smile"-Meshell Ndegeocello



yeah, i've been sufferin' so long
my mama don't cry no more tears
don't cry no more tears

i wanna be, but i can't get no where
i wanna feel Love, but ain't nobody there
my, my, my body get tired
yeah, my mind gets so, weary
and the heart, oh so heavy

'cause god can't hear me
sweet heaven, done fallin' from the sky
i'm tryin' to find my way, home

"My Soul Don't Dream"-Meshell Ndegeocello


Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Yeah, I'd fuck Meshell Ndegeocello and I'm neither gay nor bisexual. I am a self-proclaimed groupie of hers. I have been to over 20 of her concerts in the NYC region, and a few outside of this. I have stood for 3 hours awaiting her, then another 2 hours for the show, and would have gladly stood longer, had she done any more encores. There is something amazingly sexy about a tiny bald black woman wielding an electric bass, with a sultry voice, uberpoetic lyrics, and the ability to connect with each and every listener in a unique way.

Yeah, I'd her her eat me out. Thump out a hot ass baseline and sing to me. Might even kiss her afterwards. Naw, I aint like those twat-sniffing brawds out there. This is just a celebrity fantasy.


I ought to patent my theories, before someone writes a book and makes money off of MY ideas. lol. Well my blogs are timestamped. Dick & Dinner: It's a REVOLUTION, bitches!!! Bullshit Silk: Ladies...remove it from your bodies, hearts, and minds.

I love you, Pumpkin

Why'd you have to go and fuck THAT brawd? LOL... *smh* I mean, all you had to do was call me if you were in need; didn't know you were desperate... EEK!!

"It's the New Jack Swing... Yes, "T.R." is my name"

I don't like riding dick, stop asking me to get on top, I got bad knees

If I was locked up, would YOU come visit ME?

Tragedy is when a 55 year old junkie talks about her 73 year old crackhead mother.

I know this "seasoned" dred I wanna bone... but I been fucking his people. Can I get them together, just one time? Yum.

What the fuckis up with Lauryn Hill man? I mean her first solo album was great, her second album, the unplugged album, was excellent, the song she did on the sdtk. for The Passion Of The Christ, was amazing. She has like 83 kids and is strung out on New Age religion. I don't care about all of that. I just want a new album. Pleaseeeeeee. The game needs you. You are my fav female MC, and you are an equally talented singer/songwriter. In the meantime, I will occupy myself with Tweet.

"We're all stars now... in the Dope Show"

Have you ever been low? Have you ever had a friend that let you down so..?When the truth came out, were you the last to know? Were you left out in the cold 'cause you were low?

I'm so blessed to be smart AND beautiful, have a job, roof over my head, food in my kitchen, clothes on my back. I never take that stuff for granted, EVER.

That's all for now....


2 Comments:

Blogger Liza Valentino said...

Wow...I'm liking your style. And it doesn't hurt that you are an Aries. *wink*

MeShell's lyrics are....wow...she's so underappreciated. I'm guilty.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be checkin in with yours...keep it comin'!

12:27 AM, March 05, 2005  
Blogger MBT4679 said...

I agree Meshell is left out in the cold, and her genius is ... misunderstood.

Thank you for stopping by!!!

9:57 AM, March 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home