Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sandwiches from the Moon

Danjaruz Demeanor:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:

Ain't no stoppin me ladies from club hoppin gets my rock on
From flavors still frozen at Paradise joint
Booty shakin with the glass in my left one
Right hand sayin "Step son!!"
To me my girls is fancy fly bitches
Too my n****z straight snitches, to them other chicos
Lady pimp ain't havin that shit
If you ain't got the cash to stash, suck my dick hoes



Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Yeah, the afro'd out pimp is back!! lol. lord lemme stop now before I get out of control. My girl said "Oh, you back in the saddle again?" I was like "I never got out that shit" LMAO

ha ha bitches... choke on sandwiches from the moon.

So, I went to see Def Poetry Jam last night, and overall the show was cool. I'm overly critical of poetry; it is my least favorite form of writing and I teach it, so I'm looking at it with a different eye than most.

Some of the "poets" were the usual throw ya hands in the air, shout, speak too damn fast, same ole same ole... Some of the others were more unique and I could appreciate the courage to come in front of an audience of people sharing an unusual technique and approach to poetry.

Mos Def was funny. Last year, it was "Leprechaun Strike!", this year it was "Sandwiches from the Moon". Random thoughts that come from his head that he shares with the audience and reprises them everytime he comes out. He is hilarious.

But I'm thinking, what is a sandiwch from the moon? A man who begs for pussy after I say "Fuck Off" is a sandwich from the moon. A chatter who types a lot and says nothing is a sandwich from the moon. A friend who claims to have ya back, but only stabs you in the back at every possible chance is a sandwich from the moon. A scratched Prince album/CD is a sandwich from the moon. William Shatner movies/commercials/T.V. shows are sandwiches from the moon. Korean markets charging double for the same stuff you find in a bodega is a sandwich from the moon. Peanut butter and sardines is sandwich from the moon.

I could go on and on.

Anyway. I'm a baaaaaaaad girl.

Fellas, remember... Dinner first *wink*

Im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home