Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Sunday, February 13, 2005

Foolish

Danjaruz Demeanor:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
You made a fool of me, tell me why...


Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
I give too much. Someone told me that I loved him too much. Someone else told me I was "settling" by being involved with him.

They were both right. I loved too much, and I deserve a lot more.

When it is all said and done, I give entirely too much. What I give is what should be reserved for people who both want it and deserve it. I have yet to find said person, doubt I ever will. I cannot help being a giver, wanting to make people happy, wanting people to know that they are loved.

Im just the dumb ass who took forever to realize that no one really givs a shit about anything I do or say or give to them, so why the fuck am I bothering?

Yo, for real though, I'm so done. I told someone to leave me alone recently. Shouldnt have done that. He had fantastic dick. Oh well.

Two tears in a bucket, fuck it...

I just hope no one needs me for anything. I wont be around to provide it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

There are moments in life , when the bullshit seems deeper than you can stand. I know that the reasons for this is to make you stronger. You have to take what you have and push through reguardless, no matter how hard it may seem, how painful, how just off the wall. There is a time and a place for all of us when the reality of life becomes what we must focus on. Once you focus on there , you will be able to find your freedom. Let go of the others , as you once told me , and focus on what you want. In a way to better yourself, and free yourself from most of the pain.

You will be in my prayers, and I wish you the best mama.. Keep on keepin on!

8:12 PM, February 13, 2005  
Blogger Breez said...

Imma make it known and grown that I will not HESITATE to go 9th ward on a fool! WHAT! lol

11:28 AM, February 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home