Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Thursday, February 03, 2005

Moving forward

Danjaruz Demeanor:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
'Cause it's my night
No stress, no fights
I'm leaving it all behind
No tears, no time to cry
Just making the most of life


Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
It has begun. The beginning of the rest of my life. I am doing it my way.
By the grace of God, I have been accepted into the Baltimore City Teaching Residency program. I begin training in June, and teaching last August.

I am moving to Baltimore, MD and I cannot wait. This means more than just a job. This means a new beginning. This means a time for me to begin building and establishing myself. This means beginning to plan for my future. Getting my career started, getting more advance degrees, possibly buying a home. Time to reflect on the past 25 years, the dark ages, the depression, the sadness. Time to create joy, happiness, and positivity.

I'm loving myself right now. Nothing means more to me than this. Will I miss home? Yes. I was just telling a friend of mine that it took me so long to actually make one or two new friends who are local to me, just for me to end up bouncing. NYC has always been my home, and I am most comfortable here. Now Im moving to another state and really beginning again.

Im working on letting go of my issues, demons, hinderances, things holding me back. Im leaping over obstacles, searching inside to find the beauty that I know is within me. It has been overshadowed by my focus on others, but I think, for once, I need to look at me instead of at others. For the first time in my life, I feel the need to indulge in myself, my needs come first. Even my wants come first.

Im going to focus on getting my place, getting a car, gettinig my Master's degree, and being the best teacher I can be. Dont have time for much else.

Good plan, just need to stick with it.


5 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Audacity said...

Congrats on the Residency position sis. I know what it is like to have landmark moments that you feel are the foundation of something really big on the other end.

7:23 PM, February 03, 2005  
Blogger MBT4679 said...

Thank you SO much!! I am so very happy about all of the possibilities. First I need to take the exams, then it is smooth sailing from there.

Im nervous about the move, but I can adapt to anything.

10:20 PM, February 03, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi ~ visiting bwo blogs by black women. just wanted to say hello. love your name btw!

3:10 PM, February 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle

I just want to say to you. May God Bless you and keep you. I know what it is to have your dream fulfilled. I pray that you will pass your test. As my pastor said today...Do not be afraid to move out of your comfort zone. When you move out, God will bless you more.

Again, I am so happy for you!!!!

Keep God first and all things will come to you.

Tammara Beach

11:58 PM, February 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle

I just want to say to you. May God Bless you and keep you. I know what it is to have your dream fulfilled. I pray that you will pass your test. As my pastor said today...Do not be afraid to move out of your comfort zone. When you move out, God will bless you more.

Again, I am so happy for you!!!!

Keep God first and all things will come to you.

Tammara Beach

11:59 PM, February 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home