Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Day

"Others may not see the beauty within you but I'll keep looking and bask in all that they miss...Have a lovely day and know that somebody did think about you"

Thank you, Doc
You brought tears to my eyes and made my day
You dont know the effect your words had on me
On a day like today when all I hear is "I don't do Valentine's Day" or other excuses as to why people can't or won't do anything special for me, those simple words made me feel happy, if only for a few seconds...

Thank you

*****
Things change...as do feelings..
Nuff said...
Im out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home