Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Tuesday, March 01, 2005

What is Friendship?

Danjaruz Horoscope:
You may not realize it yet, but someone's secret jealousy is taking on a life of its own -- and you may well be at the heart of it. Don't feel guilty about it. You're only in control of your own actions and can't be expected to worry about someone else's. So, when and if something unexpected or unseemly emerges, sit tight. No one says you have to offer any comment before you're ready.


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
Baby do you understand me now
If sometimes you see that I'm mad
Doncha know that no one alive can always be an angel?
When everything goes wrong you see some bad

Well I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Ya know sometimes baby I'm so carefree
with a joy that's hard to hide
Then sometimes again it seems that all I have is worry
And then you're bound to see my other side

But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

If I seem edgy
I want you to know
I never meant to take it out on you
Life has its problems
and I get more than my share
but that's me one thing I never mean to do

Cause I love you
Oh baby
I'm just human
Don't you know I have faults like anyone?

Sometimes I find myself alone regretting
some little foolish thing
some simple thing that I've done

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

I try so hard
So don't let me be misunderstood


Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
I've got the urge to purge, excuse me ladies and gentlemen...

YOU want to control me, dominate me, and the other day, you hit me. You won't do that again, please, leave me alone.

YOU want me to love you, be there for you, support you, but nothing more. YOU still enjoy my body though.

YOU havent had more than two consecutive words to say to me lately, after all of that... I should have known.

YOU want my friendship on your terms, by your definitions of how friend should act and what they should say. The love is there, just understand that I am an individual and I offer the best friendship. Please, accept it and learn ME.

YOU believe what others say about me, without even asking me. That hurt for a few seconds. I'm over it.

YOU will never have anyone care about you the way I do. Baby...baby... you sleep?

YOU need to leave him, you arent happy and it isnt healthy. My home is yours if you need it.

YOU are going to be around forever. After I hit up the sperm bank Imma need a nanny.

YOU have been there for me more than most people who live in my own city. And I havent even met you yet. Go figure.

YOU are pussy-whipped and really believe we can be genuine friends. As long as you have chances to sample. I DONT WANT YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home