Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Monday, March 07, 2005

Random Questions

1) WHAT IS THE GEEKIEST PART OF YOUR BOOK COLLECTION?

The complete MLA

2) WHAT DID YOU DO ON VALENTINE'S DAY?

Worked, went out to a nice dinner with a friend, then headed to a bar for tears and purging

3) WHAT DID YOU GET ON VALENTINE'S DAY?

Not a damn thing

4) WHAT IS YOUR SECRET GUARANTEED WEEPING MOVIE?

Radio Flyer

5) IF YOU COULD HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?

I would have my skin cleared up

6) DO YOU HAVE A COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL FEAR?

I dont know but I am afraid of waterbugs and Im claustrophobic.

7) WHAT IS THE LITTLE PHYSICAL HABIT THAT GIVES AWAY YOUR INSECURE MOMENTS?

I bite my bottom lip.

8) DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?

Yes.

9) WHAT DO YOU CARRY WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES?

My slippery grasp on my sanity

10) WHAT DO YOU MISS ABOUT BEING A KID?

Not having to work for money.

11) WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG YOU WERE LISTENING TO?

"Love Song" by Prince and Madonna

12) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A PLAY?

Yes, several. Even write one. Directed a few.

13) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

Yes, unfortunately.

14) DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?

occasionally.

15) DO TRANSIENT, HOMELESS, OR STARVING PEOPLE SOMETIMES ANNOY YOU?

No. I have been working with this population for years. I am used to them and I understand them.

16) WHICH MUSICAL INSTRUMENT DO YOU WISH YOU COULD PLAY?

Electric bass

17) FAVORITE FABRIC?

Bullshit Silk ;)

18) WHAT'S ONE LANGUAGE YOU WANT TO LEARN?

Arabic

19) WHAT DO YOU ORDER AT A BAR?

Long Island Iced Tea

20) HAVE YOU EVER PIERCED YOUR BODY PARTS?

Yes, ears, nose, and tongue

21) DO YOU HAVE TATTOOS?

Yes, 7.

22) DO YOU DRIVE A STICK?

No.

23) FAVORITE TRAIT OF THE OPPOSITE SEX

Aggression.

24) MOST FRIVOLOUS PURCHASE?

Anything that I later regret

25) WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT COOKING?

Baked chicken

26) WOULD YOU EVER GO OUT DRESSSED LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Do it all of the time, Im a tomboy.

27) WHAT'S ONE CAR YOU WILL NEVER BUY?

A Range Rover. They are ugly.

28) WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?

I prefer non-fction, cultural studies. I also enjoy the Black literary canon.

29) IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

depends on how much. I want to start some schools for poor smart people. I also wanna build affordable housing.

30) DO YOU CRY IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS?

not too often, but it has happened a time or two.

31) WHAT'S ONE THING YOU LIKE TO DO ALONE?

Masturbate

32) ARE YOU A GIVER OR A TAKER?

GIVER.

33) WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Last week, when I hurt a friend of mine.

34) HOW MANY DRINKS BEFORE YOU'RE TIPSY/SLEEPY?

6 or 7

35) WOULD YOU EVER SHAVE YOUR HEAD BALD?

sure why not? it will grow back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home