Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Tuesday, March 22, 2005

More Than A Stop

Danjaruz Demeanor:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
One of these nights
I'll hear your voice again
You're gonna say, oh, how much you miss me
You walked out this door
But someday you'll walk back in
Oh, darling I know
Oh, I know this will be
Sometimes it takes, sometime out on your own now
To find your way back home

Love will lead you back
Someday I just know that
Love will lead you back to my arms
It won't be long
One of these days
Our love will lead you back


Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
You need my heart
Almost as much as I need your soul
You look
I glance
We connect without a conscious understanding
Of why, or how

You need my soul
Almost as much as I need your heart
You reach
I grab
We long for each other, unable to comprehend
The what, or why

You need my mind
Almost as much as I need your body
You dream
I fantasize
We wish that life would allow us the chance to experience
The where, or what

You need my body
Almost as much as I need your mind
You reject
I resist
We hope for the best, reconciling within ourselves
The why, and the impossibility

I need you
Almost as much as you need me
You love me
Almost as much as I love you

You... me... us... We

1 Comments:

Blogger Liza Valentino said...

Yep...the hotness. Keep it coming.

10:08 PM, March 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home