Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Sunday, September 19, 2004

Beautifully Black

Danjaruz Depiction


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation: Black is Beautiful

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes: Today, Im going to the African-American Day Parade on Harlem, USA. I have not gone in several years, due to being at school, not knowing when it was, etc. But today, althought it is cold as hell, I am going to brave the winds and support my people.

Im going with my dad. He and I don't hang out as much as we used to. He got married 4 years ago. I'm older. Dads and daughter sometimes drift apart. Im still a princess though.

Nothing more beautiful than seeing Black people get together peacefully. Love to see the floats. Love to see the color. Love to taste the food! Can't wait to eat! (This could be bad)


Danjaruz Haiku:

I love Black people

They are the beautiful ones

So sad, their demise


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home