Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Friday, September 10, 2004

Blah

Ok you know what reeeeally pisses me off? When men act like women. OMG, it is the worst. I hate it when men get all pissy and wanna act like women, catching attitudes and thinking they are cute. STOP, it is not sexy.

Id rather a man brood silently like a real man does, than roll eyes, suck teeth, and get saddity. Lawd I hate it.

If people want to converse with me, why try to get loud? Why try to raise up in MY face?

When will people learn that they are only moderately significant elements of my life, and with the snap of a finger, I can erase someone?

I can be a cold-hearted bitch when I want to, and no one is immune to it.

*Rolling eyes*

Whateva....bitches!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger tigrebalm said...

Wow, that is deep. My best friend is the same way, she can erase someone easily too. I have learned that people who are this way have been through a lot in their lives, and its their way of minimizing stress and drama. I could never be this way, sometimes I wish I could, although I could never change the foundation of who I am.

My question is who is worse off, people like me who are so emotional and attached that we cant easily get rid of friends who piss them off, or people who cant deal with the bullshit and will write someone off in a minute?

1:39 PM, September 17, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home