Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Saturday, September 18, 2004

Rainy Days

Danjaruz Depiction:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
Rain, Rain, go away, come back another day

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
This weekend seems like it is a complete wash out. This could be both good and bad. god because I can stay home and take care of things like cleaning, exercising, and writing. Bad because rainfall arouses me, makes me very horny, and I have no way of taking care of this feeling right now. At least not with another human being.

Danjaruz Haiku:
rain days sometimes suck
rain does make me wanna fuck
rain day, out of luck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home