Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Monday, September 20, 2004

Working out to Fight Depression

Danjaruz Depiction:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
I must, I must, I must descrease my butt!!

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
I woke up this morning, feeling brand new. I want to increase my exercise to 5 times a week, even if sometimes it is only for 30 minutes. I am committed to some form of exercise at least 5 times a week. I have a birthday goal, and I am determined to make it.

I see depression staring at me. Ready to clothe me every day that I do not work out. I slip into a slump and I give up for the rest of the week. I have to work hard at keeping the depression demon at bay. It is hard, because it is so much easier to just rely on being depressed.

I AM going to lose this weight. I AM going to be healthy. I AM still a sexy mutha something!! :)


Danjaruz Haiku:
I worked out today
I felt good about myself
Depression will lose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home