Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Thursday, March 24, 2005

Rolling Eyes

Now who do you think you are
Puttin' your cheap two cents in?
Don't you got nothin' to do
Than worry 'bout my friends? Check it...
I can't do nothin', girl, without somebody buggin'
I used to think that it was me, but now I see it wasn't
They told me to change, they called me names,
and so I popped one
Opinion's are like assholes and everybody's got one



yeah, just had to put that up ONE MO GEN

We just vibin aint we Mel

Cuz they simply don't get it LOL

When you begin to give a fuck, tell me how it feels, and whether or not I should try it for myself

Holla!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liza Valentino said...

Well, damn.

11:53 PM, March 24, 2005  
Blogger NeenaLove said...

whas really goin' on??

4:20 PM, March 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home