Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Friday, May 06, 2005

Ma

Danjaruz Depictions:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
"She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free,
Catching me in places that I know I shouldn't be,
Every other day I crossed the line,
I didn't mean to be so bad,
I never thought you would
become the friend I never had.

Back then I didn't know why,
why you were misunderstood,
So now I see through your eyes,
all that you did was love,"

-"Mama"- Spice Girls


Danjaruz Villanelle:


Too ashamed to call her name, into the prodigal abyss you flee.
Your mother, the vessel through which your spirit made its way.
Struggling in the darkest hour, her love’s light will set you free.

Fearing that you have not lived up to everything she wanted you to be,
Believing that your decisions continue to disappoint her everyday.
Too ashamed to call her name, into the prodigal abyss you flee.



You colored outside of the lines. Your art, she showed to all who could see
Painting the grass pink and the clouds green, you created a brand new day
When you struggle in the darkest hour, her love’s light will set you free

Behind buildings, in stairways, escaping her wrath thru seeds and trees
Thinking she did not know you were no longer pure… that day
Too ashamed to call her name, into the prodigal abyss you flee



Her faith proclaimed you would be anything or anyone you wanted to be
Identity crises, emotional trauma, mental stress, she would hold you and say,
“When you struggle in the darkest hour, my love’s light will set you free.”

If there was anyone who would accept and love imperfect you, it would be she
Leaving the door open; back home, you would eventually make your way
Once too ashamed to call her name, into the prodigal abyss you did flee
When you struggled in the darkest hour, her love’s light is what set you free



Poem by Michelle B. Watson
if ya wanna use it, fine, but don't act like YOU wrote it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home