Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Tuesday, April 19, 2005

3 Down-7 to go

So sue me, I missed last week. I had Sky Box tickets to the Knicks game!! lol

But anyway, as promised


Constantine Maroulis
Night on Broadway, Bee Gees

This is supposed to be Dance music of the 70s and he turned a BGs song into a rock song, when it was a dance/disco song. He sounded nice, but I don’t think he pulled off the song, and of course, he had the “eye” thing going on.

Randy

I don’t really get originality, it was aight

Paula
Everything about you is "Oh My God"

Simon
Performance was akin to a ghastly waiter in a Spanish restaurant

Danja
Eh…Harry Connick, Jr. with a disco beat

Carrie Underwood

MacArthur Park Donna Summer

She started off horribly, but she began to pick up. Country singers should NEVER do disco music. She sounds like she is singing to different music in her head. Her voice doesn’t flow with the music at all. She seems like she is reading the words from a teleprompter. She can hold a note though.

Randy
Welcome to the Dawg pound, that was beautiful, excellent vocal.

Paul
Wow on that last note. Bravo Bravo Bravo

Simon
She sang well, but she looked like Barbie meets the Stepford Wives

Danja
Did they hear something I didn’t hear? Maybe I have water in my ears from my shower.

Scott Savol

Everlasting Love Carl Carlton

He is so stiff. Scott has a nice voice and I cant believe he made it this far. But he cant perform. Oooh what was THAT note? Yuck. Ok anyway, Scott doesn’t have stage presence at all. He is a hobo, plain and simple.

Randy
I aint had no problems with it dude, it was hot.

Paula
*Gibberish*

Simon

You are ordinary guy who is doing quite well. Ordinary guys can get up at a karaoke bar and entertain an audience.

Danja
He’ll be singing hooks for Superstars of Crunk Vol. 20

Anthony Federov
Don’t Take Away The Music

He should never dance. His vocals were crisp and on point. He fits right in with this era, which isn’t good because he is young. He sounds like he is on a cruise ship.

Randy


Paula

You picked the right song, this song was soothing.

Simon
It was pleasant, safe, and a little insipid

Danja
Clay Aiken Part Deux

Vonzelle Solomon

Im Every Woman Chaka khan

Eagerly waiting for her to rip this song. With Nadia gone, my hope lies in Vonzelle. She, to me, is the best overall performer on this show, vocally, energy, stage presence, etc. And yes, she is singing the hell out of this song.

Randy
Yo man, I’m telling you, you worked it out tonight

Paula
I love you Vonzelle, you rocked the house. Best performance so far

Simon
Your personality can carry a song like that

Danja
She should win, but she will suffer from Latoya London syndrome—she is great, but no one cares.

Anwar Robinson
September EWF

He is slightly behind the beat. The background singers are more appealing. He s boring me. Yo, I know he is out and gay and stuff, but he is REALLY gay tonight.

Randy
Great good good dude it was good

Paula
This was awesome.

Simon
I don’t think it was a winning performance

Danja
“I wanna live forever!!! I wanna learn how to fly—high!!!”

Bo Bice
Vehicle Ides of March

Bo sounds the same every time he sings. I mean he puts a nice Eddie Vedder-ish spin on this song, but dang, he sounds the SAME every time.

Randy
Yo man,here we go. Bo Bice is definitely back, America

Paula

You’ve just proven the competition is back on

Simon
This was the only authentically good performance in the 7 weeks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liza Valentino said...

Girl, wasn't Anwar EXTRA gay tonight? Limp wrists flying ALL over the place!!

Vonzell is my sweetie and I can about her a HELL of a lot more than I did Latoya. Plus Latoya also seemed old and slightly bitchy to me....

I hate Anthony. He's soOOoOO annoying.

1:50 AM, April 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home