Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Monday, April 18, 2005

Real Talk

Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
My baby left me
Left me sad and blue
And I didnt know what to do
Without my baby baby baby baby
But then I met his best friend
And he took me to his house
And I said, I said, I said
"Put it in ya mouth"

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
I promise you, I do NOT make these conversations up!!


Ms. Funny Beyotch: i'm in the mood to send [him] an email that says
Ms. FB: "i wish ya broke ass had a car so i could throw a brick through your window"
Ms. Watson: (emoticon)
Ms. FB: broke ass bitch
Ms. FB: i mean broke for no reason

Ms. Watson: LOL
Ms. Watson: none
Ms. FB: he didn't have a sink michelle
Ms. FB: a sink
Ms. FB: even log cabins had kitchen sinks michelle
Ms. FB: i mean like
Ms. FB: abe lincoln log cabins
Ms. FB: THERE WERE SINKS THERE
Ms. FB: and Mr. Lothario
Ms. FB: getting pussy by the truckload
Ms. FB: didn't have a sink
Ms. FB: with all the sticking and moving he was evidently doing, he should have had a bathing moat around his house
Ms. FB: funky bastard

Ms. Watson: [girl]
Ms. Watson: please
Ms. Watson: im eating
Ms. Watson: u got me choking
Ms. Watson: u running my eyeliner
Ms. FB: (emoticon)
Ms. FB: i think i'm beyond being sad and upset about the situation with him

Ms. Watson: im over here in tears
Ms. FB: i had a very nice time with an extremely nice brother
Ms. Watson: i cant see the screen
Ms. Watson: lolllllllllll
Ms. FB: and because of his little dicked no-sink-having-broke-ass
Ms. FB: i'm tense because "what if he does a [him]?"
Ms. FB: that's bullshit
Ms. FB: so therefore
Ms. FB: he gets no love
Ms. FB: i planned to send him the pics
Ms. FB: then i was like, let me 86 this syphillis candidate from my life
Ms. FB: for real

Ms. Watson: LOL


Danjaruz Haiku:
These fools aint really shit
Why do they come at us
With this stupidness?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home