Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Friday, April 15, 2005

Feeling the urge to run

Danjaruz Demeanor:

Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
"Everything is cool when love is all brand new
Cause you're learning me and I'm learning you
Its cool when love is all brand new
Cause you're learning me and I'm learning you"
-Musiq "Newness"

"All of this is new to me
And this aint what I'm used to, see"
-T. Kweli "Never Been In Love"

"When we get to know each other
And we're both feeling much stronger
Then let's try to talk it over
Let's wait awhile longer"
-J. Jackson "Let's Wait A While"

"Can we talk for a minute,
Girl I want to know your name"
-T. Campbell "Can We Talk"

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
he likes the way I smell
he took me on a real date
he performed comedy routines for me in the park, at night
he makes me laugh
he is punctual
his eyes reflect the passion of his thoughts
he says im sexy, and how I look will never change that
he says he wants to please me because I deserve it
he walked me to my door, and didnt try to come in
he's been to australia
he kissed me like I am someone special, delicate and fragile
he likes the way I walk
he makes up excuses to touch me and hold my hand, and he does it in public
he likes my smile, so he gives me reasons to show it
he gave me his gloves because my hands were cold
he scares me...


Danjaruz Haiku:
I met a nice man
I think we can be great friends
Scared of something more

1 Comments:

Blogger TYGAH "SABRE" THOMAS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:35 PM, April 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home