Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Wednesday, April 06, 2005

26 degrees of Danja

Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
Aint nobody dope as me, Im just so fresh, so clean
Dont't you think I'm so sexy, I'm just so fresh, so clean
Aint nobody dope as me, Im just so fresh, so clean
I love when you stare at me, I'm just so fresh, so clean

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Independence
I came into this world alone, I was raised in the life of an only child. Moved out at 14, been trying to take care of myself ever since. It isnt that I do not need other people, because I do, in so many ways. I am simply able to do most things by myself, and I am used to this way of being. My father said the first complete sentence he heard me say was "I do it, daddy" as I stumbled over to the stereo to turn on the radio. I can do most things myself, so I DO most things myself.

Generosity
If I have $1 to my name, and you need $1, it is yours. This has led me to be in some tough spots, but I have always been a giver. Mostly because I was never used to receiving anything.

Loyalty
I stand by people I care about, as long as they do not cross me. Im loyal to a fault. I'm not one of those people who has a friend in a scuffle and says "well the other person didnt do anything to me". No, you mess with my friend, you mess with me, and I'm jumping in blind, arms swinging, no questions asked.

Fear
A lot of people say they fear nothing. I used to be that way. I fear not living up to my fullest potential. I fear going to hell, if it indeed exists. I am 6'0 and afraid of heights and closed spaces. Fear is real. Acknowledging it means acknowledging one's weaknesses. In order to be the strongest person I can be, I have to understand my limits and face my fears.

Presence
Ive been tall since I was 12. Started getting big a few years later. I have a voice that can be loud and booming when it wants to be. But I have been told that I need not utter a word and people will notice and be drawn to me. Eh, at least it got me some lead roles in great shows lol.

Intelligence
I'd like to think I'm intelligent, but hey, measuring one's level of intelligence is always subjective. There are people around me far more intelligent than I, in the same way I am far more intelligent than other people. I like to think, carefully consider ideas from all viewpoints, and belabour all of the possibilities. That is what I consider intelligence. Do not attempt to insult it.

Wisdom
Wisdom is gained by learning from one's experiences. Over the years, I believe I have amassed a small amount of wisdom, but I have a long way to go. I have to be able to prevent allowing the lessons I have learned from my experiences to jade my mind, cloud my vision, and limit my opportunities.

Sexiness
I think I have a little bit of that *wink*

Tolerance
The older I get the less tolerance I have. I have tolerance for abstract ideas like Gay Rights, Abortion Rights, etc. But when it comes to people walking slow in front of me or people using "conversate", I find that I have ZERO tolerance.

Indifference
While I tend to have an opinion on most subjects, I find that when it is all really said and done, I don't really care one way or another.

Contradiction
My mind changes by the minute, so I am sure I appear to be a walking contradiction. But at least I can recognize this and go with the flow.

Focus
I have none. People think I do, but I mainly do things by flying by the seat of my pants and I make it look good. I have organic reasons why I cannot focus, but aside from that, I simply cannot stick with one thing for too long. I get bored entirely too easily. People, places, jobs, everything.

Endurance
I have endured a life I would never wish on my worst enemy, but I am still here and I keep on ticking. If there is anything to be said about some "strength" people believe I possess, it is simply because I am still alive. Not much special about that.

Passion
Everything I do, I do with passion. I even type with passion lol. When I speak, think, argue, have sex, hate, love, move my hands when I talk, formulate ideas, support ideas, etc., I do it all with intense passion. It is the Aries in me!

Trust
I trust people until they give me reason not to, and I believe I am quite trustworthy. If I say I am going to do something, I am going to give my very best efforts to do it.

Resilience
As per the 'Endurance' blurb, I bounce back. Sometimes it takes longer than other times, but I always bounce back and keep moving. I can take whatever is thrown at me. It might cause me to stumble a bit, but I regain my composure...eventually.

Dedication
Ive always been dedicated to the plight of the underdog. When it comes to helping people in need, I always want to take part. I have several causes I am dedicated to. I fight, yes I do.

Understanding
Though people seem to think I am not listening or people think that folks with strong opinions arent the most understanding people, I am. Part of what makes me wise is that I possess the ability to understand all sides of an issue, whether I agree with it or not. Im often sympathetic or empathetic and people don't always know that.

Health
My health could be a lot better and it is an area of my life that does not get the energy it deserves. I promised myself to get better about that. Diabetes in one's mid-twenties is not sexy.

Adventure
I'll try anything once, for real.

Turmoil
Often find myself in situations that scream TURMOIL. I just like that word lol, it's pretty hot. Anyway, I know all about turmoil and I have seen my fair share of it.

Violence
I have experienced enough violence in my life which is why, despite my size, I'm quite the pacifist (unless Im defending a friend...see 'Loyalty'). As recently as in the past 2 months, I have had my share of violence inflicted upon me. Finally able to say "no more".

Forgiveness
It took my a decade to learn what forgiveness is all about. I have mastered the art of it. This is not to say I forget things, but I have learned how to forgive people for the things they have done to me. My hope is that people forgive me for the things I have done to them.

Creativity
I like to think I am creative. I love to write, and some say I'm kinda good at it. I am into the arts: literature, music, visual, etc. Ive never been the science-y, technical type. I use creativity to express myself. Some people get it some people don't.

Love
It took a long time to get here, but now, it is here to stay

Michelle
Simply, Beautifully, Passionately, Amazingly Michelle Benee Watson

4 Comments:

Blogger courtney said...

nice post... :)

4:25 PM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Jazz said...

that was insightful and inspiring.....thanks for that post


ps. i am SO with you on the TOLERENCE thing

10:19 AM, April 08, 2005  
Blogger Meka said...

We have a lot in common. This is an excellent post. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

2:25 PM, April 08, 2005  
Blogger ListenToLeon.net said...

I like this post a lot. Very nice.

12:45 PM, April 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home