Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Thursday, March 31, 2005

Pissing Me off Sucka

Danjaruz Demeanor:


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
Today I'm not feelin pretty
See I'm feeling quite ugly
Havin' one of those days
When I can't make up my mind
So don't even look at me
See I don't wanna hear your problems
Cause I'm having some of my own
I know it's not your fault
That I'm feelin' down
I just wanna be left alone

Down and out in depression
I think the worst of everything
My lower back is aching
And my clothes don't fit (oh shit)
Now ain't that a bitch

Got an attitude and I aint talkin' to you
Only if the shoe fits
I don't care what you think about me
I don't need you crawling 'round me
No don't need your sympathy, no
I don't need it, no no


Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Ok, so I have never been one to have typical PMS symptoms or experiences, and it is something I have always been kinda proud of. I see a lot of women go through these times and get all bitchy and blame it on PMS, as if having a period gives them carte blanche to do and say anything they want for a week.

I've always thought that even though women might feel cramps and bloating, or have emotional mood swings, it is still no excuse to lash out at people and blame it on being a woman. As women, we get enough blame placed on us and enough negative things said about us, that we need not give in to the status quo.

Well...

Fuck all that.

As I have gotten older, I have begun to experience this thing called PMS. I am finding that I begin to get bloated, I get cramps (which i never used to have and all of my friends were so envious), I get achy, I get moody, and I become bitchy.

But people contribute to that shit, and I refuse to take all the blame, or blame my reactions just on me being on the verge of leaking uterine lining for 4 days.

Exhibit A: I'm at the DMV to renew my license, right (which relieves me of all "womanly" reactions just by virtue of being at the DMV). After standing on the "Information Counter" line for 45 minutes, I am told that I need to go take a picture and get a number. I go to the picture line which had about 12 people in front of me, so I'm thinking I'm going to get through this quickly. WRONG. I'm standing there waiting and I had the luck of standing in front of a short latino thug wannabe who just HAD to have a Nextel phone and was having the most ignorant, ghetto conversation I have ever heard.


Ignorant Ghetto Boy: Yeah B, yanno, it's like I love you girl, namean, I mean I'm saying, I'll pop a nigga that's trying to get in my panties yaheard.

Equally Ignorant Ghetto Brawd: yea, papi, I hear you

IGB: For real, B, yo you know I just got out, right. Them niggas couldnt fade me, I'm God!! But check it, ma, I'm here at the DMV tryna do the right shit for you, bitch. And you aint even feeling me, word to God B. Why you treating me like this?

EIGB: Treating you like what?

IGB: Like I aint about shit, B. I'm here tryna get my I.D. right, so I could maybe get a job or some shit, finally do shit legal and shit, then get me a car right, so I can take you places. Bitch, you aint even appreciating shit I do, word to God, B.

EIGB: Nigga please!

IGB: See all that shit! Bitch, why I gotta be a nigga though? Why I gotta be a nigga? Did I tell you bout the 9mm I got at the crib? Shit, same way I'll pop a fool, I'll pop you, too. Shit you aint shit to me, B.

EIGB: You say you love me, but you don't do shit for me.

*At this point, Danja is getting irate*


IGB: Yo, B, for real though, I had $100 this morning. I got my priorities, yo. I went and got 3 fitteds right, my mans got me a deal n shit, 3 fitted for $70. Now I got like $40 left and shit, I'll give you $20 if you come through the crib and give me some pussy. Yo, didn't I fucking take you to welfare when you ain't had no dough? You needed some dough, I took you. That other nigga you fucking aint do that shit. All he does is punch you in face, and you call me crying in shit, B. You, bitch, I been loving you since fucking elementary school, B. Like 5 years and shit, B.

EIGB: Why you gotta bring up old shit tho?

IGB: Cuz for real, next time you come to me with that shit about he punched you, I'mma punch you my fucking self, B. Word to God, I'mma smash ya fucking face in myself.


OK, this went on and on and on, until I was able to get my picture taken, receive my number, and wait another hour for my number to be called. I stood there so angry at this entire display, that I felt my fists balling up and I could feel my heart beating faster. I was a minute from punching this little fucka dead in high light bright nose. For real, B.

Exhibit B: I'm in a handful of yahoo groups and I peruse the posts daily, especially when I'm bored at work or at home. I respond to ongoing discussions and engage is cyber debates. Occasionally they get heated, but recently, I exploded on a dude when I should have just skipped his message. We were talking about parental supervision and this one guy was saying that parents needed to have more supervision over their kids, or their kids were going to end up fucked up, to say it succinctly. I then mentioned that I went to boarding school and that it contributed more to my social development than being at home. We are exchanging personal opinions and views, and he makes the following statement:


"I thought that you would realize that I know that your first few nights away from home werent great ones."

Don't ask me why, but this line (coupled with the rest of the bullshit he typed) really set me off. I was thinking how dare he have the audacity to tell ME how I felt when I was away at school??? He had been making statements like this all day, presenting opinions and random thoughts as facts. Read this line with me people. He is telling me that he KNOWS that MY first few nights away from home werent great ones, when in fact they were wonderful! I was happy to be away from home, in a new environment, etc. But something about him trying to tell ME how I felt really got to me. So I proceeded to blast him, calling him a moron and telling him to shut the fuck up, oh and that I was done with him.

Maybe it was the PMS. Maybe it was him being an asshole. Maybe it was a combination of both, but I laid into him something terrible. I don't regret it. Fucking moron.

Well, I'm tired, bloated, and I got some Ice Cream in the freezer.

I'm out.

4 Comments:

Blogger MBT4679 said...

baby i WISH i made this up

The lady in front of me kept making eye contact with me and I think she was just as irate as I was.

I called one of my friends just to tell him about it and he was like "remember, woooosahhhhh" because I was just so disturbed that this conversation had just taken place.

LOL I wish it was a lie, sad state of affairs

8:54 AM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

LOL@ Bruh...my thoughts exactly. That conversation is the DEFINITION of ignant. Damn...it's actually quite sad...

And Danja, I've been having PMS since I was 11. I wouldn't even understand why I would just blow the hell up on anybody within a 16 ft radius and then my dad would tell me I was PMS'in, which just made me blow up more. But I've calmed down lately...lol

3:09 PM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger MBT4679 said...

but whats worse and whats REALLY sad about this is that this kid was really having this convo in a government building, talking about the gun he has at home, and how he will kill people. And he was MAD loud. we were looking at each other like "wtf??" is this kid for real?

and the girl seemed so disinterested in what he was saying, but he kept going on, as if he had something to prove.

In NYC, you are likely to see and hear ANYTHING, but this was just really disturbing so I had to share, and I left out a LOT of curses, "niggas", and other things he said. It was was the worst

3:12 PM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger NeenaLove said...

so what does the license pic look like? LMAOOOOOOO

can i see?

3:48 AM, April 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home