Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Monday, April 11, 2005

Winding Down

Danjaruz Depictions:

One of the few times I sat down, Friday night.


Proof that I do have a home lol

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
It was a celebration, for REAL. lol
I'm so tired, it isnt even funny. I'm just glad I took today off because I would be NO good at work right now.

First, here is a link to my Birthday Dinner Pics

Here is a link to the pics from Friday night's Party at JRG Fashion Cafe in Brooklyn

This is the link for the After-Dinner Pool gathering at Slate NY, an "upscale" pool hall/bar/lounge in NYC.

Finally here are some random pics of my friends and I from this weekend.

Now that you've enjoyed the pictures, I'll just give a brief synopsis of the weekend's events.



Friday night was fun. I enjoyed my friends, the men enjoyed my dress, my friends enjoyed to music and booze, all was good. I had two friends from high school come out, some people I have worked with, some net buddies, and others dear friends come celebrate, drink, dance, take pics, and wild out with. Aside from the occasional glare or eye roll from a few of the "females" (I use that word lightly), everyone pretty much showed me lots of love for my birthday. Good times, good times.


My friends, Dawn and Thomas

Saturday was cool. Took my friends, M&M, on a short walking tour of Harlem. We ended up at Manna's for Lunch, which they loved. They were quite surprised by the cafeteria style service of soul food. It was great though.


My Cake

Saturday night was wonderful. I gathered about 25 family members and friends together at Dallas BBQ and we all had a wonderful dinner. It was interesting towards the end, but I was still "high" because I was so happy to have so many people that I care about in one spot. Well, check Blak's thauts on the dinner, they are quite interesting to say the least.


My friend, Eleanor, and I at my birthday dinner on Saturday

I suck at pool. This is why I was taking all of these pictures lol. But I had fun at Slate. Got to link up with one of my best friends, Marcela.



Her birthday is April 4 and we were college roommates for 2 years.

Here is Q showing off lol



Overall, this was definitely one of the best times I have had in my life. I got my crispy white K-Swiss Sneakers, my memory card for my digital camera, and my iPod, as was listed in the Birthday Registry. Still waiting on that vibrator T, lol.

Thanks to everyone who was with me through it all. Check the pics, I am sure you will be able to see how it all went down.

5 Comments:

Blogger NeenaLove said...

happy happy burfday BENEE... looks like you had a blast. ain't nuthin like bein' surrounded by people who love you.

hugz,
neena

9:56 PM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

glad you have fun homie.
borndays are cool

10:14 PM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Dayrell said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!! Youre making me want to go out this weekend! lol.

3:49 PM, April 12, 2005  
Blogger MBT4679 said...

@ kelz, yes I had a GREAT time, thank you!

@Neena, thanks man

@iselfra, no doubt I had a great time

@soul, what happened with yours??

@dayrell, do it!! I totally support

@KD, lol ill think about it

10:05 PM, April 12, 2005  
Blogger MBT4679 said...

@brutha fre, thank you babe

10:05 PM, April 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home