Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Sunday, April 17, 2005

Funny shit

Danjaruz Depiction:








*refresh to watch it again and again, trust me, you will want to*

Ok so imagine that I'm pointing a digital camera at my friends and the think I'm going to take a still photo. Unbeknownst to them, I am recording them. Then I tell them, and you see how negroes act when they find out they are being filmed. LOL

OMG this shit cracks me up for real.

They had never been on a NYC train or at a train station.

Mel, El, thanks for the laughs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liza Valentino said...

LMAO! Dat derr is some fancy footwork! Homegirl stuck da ass out and proceeded to bounce it like yo were recording an "UnCut" video. Too crazy...

11:14 PM, April 17, 2005  
Blogger Chele said...

When did the funky chicken come back?

2:22 AM, April 18, 2005  
Blogger Jazz said...

YALL CRAZY. *SMILE*

2:13 AM, April 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home