Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day Jams

*No, I did not include "I'll Always Love My Mama" cuz that isn't one of MY top songs about mothers...relax*

**"Dear Mama" by Tupac is like Song 0 for me, no I didn't forget it"**


Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Top Songs About Mothers (In No Particular Order)


1. "A Song For Mama"- Boys II Men

"You were there for me to love and care for me
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down
You were always there
To comfort me
And no one else can be
What you have been to me
You'll always be
You will always be the girl
In my life for all times"


2. "Mama"- Spice Girls

"Back then I didn't know why,
why you were misunderstood,
So now I see through your eyes,
all that you did was love,

Mama I love you, Mama I care,
Mama I love you, Mama my friend,
Your my friend "


3. "All That I Got It You"- Ghostface Killah

Things was deep, my whole youth was sharper than cleats
Two brothers with muscular dystrophy, it killed me
But I remember this, mom's would lick her finger tips
...
All that I got is you
And I'm so thankful I made it through

Word up mommy, I love you
Word up
It was all you, word, you brought me in like this"


4. "Mama Used To Say"- Junior

"Mama used to say
Take your time young man
Mama used to say
Don't you rush to get older
Mama used to say
Take it in your stride
Mama used to say
Live your life"


5. "Waiting For You"-N.E.R.D.

"She turned the baby over her eyes were still blue
baby had a smile and said...
"I was waitin for you!"
mom I was waitin for you!
your baby!
momma!
I love you!
and I was waitin for you!
heyyyyy
I was waitin for you..
I was waiting for you..
momma..
I was waiting for you..
I love you ma.."


6. "Mother, Mother" Tracy Bonham

Mother mother can you hear me, sure I'm sober, sure I'm sane.
Life is perfect, never better, still your daughter, still the same.

If I tell you what you want to hear,
will it help you to sleep well at night?
Are you sure that I'm your perfect dear,
now just cuddle up and sleep tight."


7. "Mother"- Tori Amos

"Mother the car is here
Somebody leave the light on
Blood chariot for the redhead
Dancing, dancing girl
He's gonna change my name
Maybe you'll leave the light on
Just in, just in case I like the dancing
I can remember where I come from"


8. "Run To The Sun"- N.E.R.D.

It goes while you're here
I wanna tell you something
It's that I love you girl
Yeah, and I wish we could run to the sun
And never come back
Yeah"


9. "Coventry Carol"

"Herod the King, in his raging,
Charged he hath this day;
His men of might, in his own sight,
All children young, to slay.

Then woe is me, poor Child, for Thee,
And ever mourn and say;
For Thy parting nor say nor sing,
By-bye lully, lullay."



10. "Thanks For My Child"

Thanks for my child
I'm really thanking you
The man above
Thanks for my child
You brought me so much joy,
This bundle of love
And though your father
He ran away afraid
The love I have for you baby
Is the love I have in me"


1 Comments:

Blogger BLESSD1 said...

Hey luv...Thanks for my child was made by Cheryl "Pepsi" Riley. Just sharing that tidbit, since you didn't have it listed. :-)

9:45 AM, June 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home