Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Saturday, May 21, 2005

My Truth


"'Cause he is the truth
Said he is so real
And I love the way
That he makes me feel"

Danjaruz Piece:

My Truth

You have spoken truth
Your heart whispered to mine
“I swear to love, completely love you”
My truth would now be empty without mentioning your name
You are it, you are here
And I am blessed
My needs were not needs until I needed you
My desires were not desires until I began to desire you
My body was cold until you touched it
My spirit bore an open wound;
Your love healed it
My precious, beautiful love
Adoration I express
As I kneel before you, my king
You are it, you are here
I swear, I will completely love you
The longing to touch you
When you are not here
Consumes, distracts my most focused intentions
I lose all sensibilities and I reach out for you
Reaching not far because
You are here, you are it
You are now… my truth
Your heart whispered to mine
“I will protect you, I completely love you”
My life would now be empty without seeing your face
Hearing your voice
Touching your soul
My fantasies were no more than dreams until you came into my reality
My love was not love until I loved you
I submit to you; I submit to the call of
Your heart, which whispered to me
“I am yours”
And I knew then
I would love you forever….

Poem by
-Michelle B. Watson

Once again, you can use it, just don't act like it's yours

2 Comments:

Blogger Tira said...

That was really a beautiful piece. I truly know the feeling. It's that smiling all day, or all of a sudden grinning for no reason type thing. . .

12:04 AM, May 22, 2005  
Blogger *LadieFire* said...

Wow. I stumbbled onto your blog and I must say, this has definitely inspired. Stay real and true.

~ A sista poet

10:57 PM, May 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home