Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Good hair day

Danjaruz Depictions:





Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
yeah i went to get my hurr did... what yall think? lol

im trying to give my own hair a break from the elements and weather and such. I think this summer is going to be one of experimental hairstyles, as my natural hair grows. I think im going to stay away from the microbraids for a while, they can tear up ya hair. I normally wear them because they are flexible, but damn, I was up until 3:30 a.m. this morning taking those fuckahs out. I was like oh no, nawwww not the kid. If I get em again, I'm going to pay them the $20 they charge to take them out.

i washed a blow dryed my hair this morning and my hair is for real a thick nappy bush, but i love every inch of it. I just wish it were healthier. I need to get it trimmed. Havent done that since I cut my locs off in sept of 2003.

Ahh well, Im happy to be nappy and Im going to spend this summer doing styles I like, styles that are ME.

*cheese*
Danjaruz Haiku:
She pulled my hair hard
I almost punched her face in
Damn, I'm looking good

4 Comments:

Blogger Tira said...

I really like your hair. It took me about 2 days to take all of my micros out. I always forget how tiring it is to take them out when I'm getting them. Now I'm tryna figure out what to do with my hair for the summer. I feel you on the thickness I can barely get mine into a ponytail. Have some fun with yours this summer.

8:12 PM, May 24, 2005  
Blogger Tira said...

P.S. Isn't it ironic how when the beautician is doing it, we're pissed, but in other situations we like having our hair pulled?

8:15 PM, May 24, 2005  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Ahhh.....thanks for reminding me of the beauty of locks and only worrying about washing and general maintenance...too bad I can't rock a Fedora though, or any other hat really.

2:59 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

yeah yeah...keep it up. I was just thinking how much my hair has been growing but I am also in DESPERATE need of a trim. I only have ONE beautician I trust with my hair though and she's not even a natural stylist.

And why in the hell do all the natural salons charge SO damn much?

5:24 AM, May 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home