Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Friday, July 15, 2005

Danja luhh da kids

Danjaruz Demeanor:















Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
This one's for the children...

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
Ok, so at 26 I feel my biological clock is ticking. I'm fucking nuts ok, we know this, I know this, you know this, people know this.

So because of this, I am thinking that my eggs are going to dry up and I'm never going to have kids. Ok, so that only flashes across my mind every once in a while. But it does.

I wanna be a mommy. And I will. In due time *Cue Cee-Lo*

So we were walking, doing promotional stuff and we came across this sign. Had to be one of the funniest Ive ever seen anywhere. It was on a store window in the lower east side. LOVE IT!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Breez said...

But check it...I don't see the problem. For far too long, children have leeched off of the fruits of their parents' labor. I think a little child slavery is in order. Where is this "drop off" again, and is there any incentive for bringing in two?

4:31 PM, July 15, 2005  
Blogger Ananse's Web said...

That is the funniest sign.

You and I are in the same boat... 26 and feel like times awasting. I know I want a little while longer but at the same time Im like I may mess around and only have some hard boiled eggs to show for it.
*sigh*

4:59 PM, July 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home