Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Camera Phone Portraits

Ok So I'm no photographer or anything right, but let me tell you, I can WORK a camera phone. There are some examples on the right side of my blog. All but one of those pictures was taken by me with my camera phone.



Here are some examples of my "work":

Miscellaneous Portraits...
"Sanctity". This is a picture of a father and daughter, sitting together on the steps of a Manhattan brownstone, on a warm, sunny, Father's Day.






"The Valley". This is a picture of my boobies. Nothing really deep or whatever, except for the valley known as my cleavage. LOL






"Face Drama". This is a picture of my coworker. I thought this was a really great shot, especially since he didnt really pose for it. I called him and he turned around and this was what I got. His stage name is FaceDrama and his website. www.facedrama.com is coming soon.



Self Portraits...



"Darkness". I took a series of flicks on day, in the dark, with only the light of my computer screen shining on me. I was also very sad that day, and when I looked into the mirror, I decided I had to capture the faces I saw staring back at me.




"Frotique". I took this picture at work, capturing the sunlight and my afro. Just a weird pic I took that came out great.







"Thinking About It". This is just another picture I took capturing the sunlight that shines into my office around 3 pm each day.






"Bored." Like the previous two, another picture absorbing the sunlight at work. Clearly, I have nothing better to do at 3pm than take pictures of myself with my camera phone.








Just The Two Of Us...



"We are ---><---". My cat spends a lot of time in my face, so I have tons of pictures of he and I face to face. This is one of my favorites.








"I Got Yo Back". Often, he sleeps on my back or my chest when I am laying down. I decided to capture this since people think I exaggerate.




"Breathless". Another example of how he views my body as his personal bed.





"Couch Potatoes". My cat, Gizmo, loves television. He watches while I work on my computer. Of course, he must be close to his mommy, so he sits over my shoulder, giving me room to work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

You getting alot of usage out of the cameraphone. I usually take blurry pics and play with my ringers.

4:35 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Tonya said...

I really like the "I got your back" pic.

9:20 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Tonya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:20 PM, June 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home