Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Monday, June 20, 2005

Once Again It's On

Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
"I 'member the day they brought home my baby brother
Before cancer and Newports took my grandmother
'Member free cheese
Snatching patches from Lee's
I 'member the message from Furious Five MCs
I 'member block parties and parks jams before clubbing
Member cold nights, heating the house with the oven
I member way back when everything was "fresh"
Wouldn't trade it for nothing, that's what I remember best"


Ok so the Euphonics Redefined album is not officially being released until mid July, however I supported the cause and bought my copy ahead of time. It is available on CD Baby, check the link in my link section.

Well they finally updated the website too [good job Reem]
so go check it: Euphon.net

There are some downloads on there now, a short bio, an explanation of the group's musical goals and philosophies, etc.

Oh and I might be biased, but I will soon write an objective review of this album. Check for that coming soon.

In the meantime, purchase a copy of the album. Why? Cuz chances are you live somewhere where there are only major chains that want to oversaturate your musical space with Yin Yang Twins and Lil John [and the new milennium(sp?) coons, Big Sam and Lil Bo].

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home