Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Saturday, July 09, 2005

Lonely Journey Along My Stream Of Consciousness

*note, the following in no way reflects the nature of my current romantic relationship... had to put that disclaimer before y'all start wilding out... just something I wrote*


Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:

Lonely is a lonely ass word
Like miserable and lonely
Like misery
Like misery loves company
Like Three’s Company
Like Jack Tripper
Like I’m tripping on this word
Like I’ve fallen and I can’t get up
Like “Get it up, get it up, I’ll fuck you all night”
Like The Time
Like Prince
Like Another Lonely Christmas
Like I’m fucking lonely again
Like this WORD is everywhere, yet alone
As I often am
Back to lonely, solo, one…
Like I
Alone
Solo
One
I
Alone
Solo
One
With Misery
Like James Caan and broken ankles
Like rolling ankles
Like track stars
Like running
Like running away from my demons
My past
Like I passed the 3rd grade
Like flying colors
Like the colors I see everyday
That Stevie cant
Like I dream of being someone’s Golden Lady
Like I wish I were someone’s lady
Like, magic, if it is magic like lonely magic like miserable magic
Like you pull a rabbit out of your hat
Like pull me out of this hole
Like Black Hole Sun
Like won’t you come and wash away my rain
Like sun rays on Sundays
Like this Sunday is a day without sun
Like a miserable Sunday
Like a lonely Sunday
Again
Solo
One
I
Alone
Lonely…miserable
Lonely





2 Comments:

Blogger T-Steel said...

Pulled out my Korg Triton keyboard and played some phat jazz chords to your words... :-)

10:49 PM, July 09, 2005  
Blogger NeenaLove said...

HOT like fiyah!!!

thanks for that. i needed to read that.

hugz,
neena

6:41 AM, July 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home