Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Middle of the Week

Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
"we're moving on up, to the east side, to a delux apartment, in the skyyyyy"

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
So we've been apartment hunting, because we are moving in September, and it has been interesting. We've seen two apartments that we like, both 4 bedroom apartments though, but the prices are steals. The first one was a 2 floor walk-up but it wasn't bad because the flights weren't steep. The apartment had a lot of space, and the bedrooms were nice sizes. There were closests and storage spaces in every room. The front rooms get a lot of lights, and I particularly liked the windows in one of the rooms. The kitchen was eat-in, which Papi likes. Having a seperate kitchen is always a big thing for Manhattan residents who usually do not have that luxury.

The second place was the one we REALLY liked. This apartment was HUGE. Both of the apartments are $1400 which for us is right in our budget. This second apartment had a private entrance and two bathrooms as well. Both bathrooms had showers and one of the bathrooms had both a shower stall and a tub. The living room space was enormous!! It was the perfect apartment. The only issue is that the management company is ideally looking to rent is as commercial space, especially since it has a private entrance. However, the superintendant [who proclaimed proudly that was "not a racist"] really liked us and said when management called, he would give us a really great recommendation.

The problem with big apartments is that managers are often bound to house a certain number of people in those apartments. So it being just he & I and his daugheter occasionally, might not be good enough. We have been telling them, though, that we plan on starting a family here and it would be good to get the space now rather than later. We hope that works out for us. Put in a good word with your spiritual people folks, we need it. I prefer the second one because it was on the first floor, had 2 bathrooms, and a private entrance and the train and bus stations are literally right outside the entrance of the building. I would, however, be happy being accepted into the other apartment as well, as it is 1.5 blocks away from the train station and near a lot of stores and shops and such. It is also very secure and well-kept.

We are going to look at another place today, not too far from apt. #2, and one in Manhattan on Monday. I'm very excited about this process and the steps we are taking. I'm looking forward to taking the next step.

I'm getting his birthday gift tomorrow. He thinks he knows what I'm getting him, but I know that he doesnt' which makes me think he might be disappointed with the gift I give him. Nothing worse than giving a disappointing gift, yanno? Oh well, it was chosen with love. I'm taking him to dinner for his birthday, any place he chooses. This is going to be a busy weekend. He has two shows, we are doing promotions, apartment hunting, etc. Well I am on vacation from tomorrow until next Monday. If I have anything to say before then, believe that I will.

Peace,
M



2 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

Much luck...I always had issues trying to find a place...I plan on using my initials and taking the bass out of my voice if I have to leave anymore phone messages.

11:59 AM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

the postcard has been sent to Oya.. .do your thing. you should get it

6:45 AM, July 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home