Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Friday, July 29, 2005

Oh My Stars, Yo!!!

Danjaruz Demeanor:
"you have got to be kidding me"

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:

So I got a new tattoo. but I ain't showing yall what it looks like. If you ever have the opportunity to see me up close and in person, you will see it.

Mom is taking us to see another apartment today. She is so cute when she tries to sound all professional and stuff. It is a 2-bedroom in a 2-family for only $1100 which means we could get a car a lot sooner than we planned AND the guy won't charge extra for the parking space in front of the house. I am not worried about being able to get it, I'm just hoping it is a nice place. Gotta love hook-ups.

If I may go on a bit of a rant for a moment. i find that entirely TOO many people are overly concerned with things I say or do. Normally, I would simply just continue on doing what I do, saying fuck it and not caring, and right now I still feel that way. I guess my mind is just boggled by why annyone cares what I do or say. I mean, if you dont like me and i dont like you, and we dont talk EVER, why would you go out of your way to be upset about things I say that arent even said to you? If you know the answer to this [as Im sure some of the people who stalk my blog and fit this description do know the answer], i'm mad that you have any justification for it. Moveeeeee onnnnnn. I damn sure have, and i will still say whatever I want, whenever, about who or whatever for as long as I have the energy to do so. If you dont like what I say, dont read it. It is that simple. End rant. [For the record, I do NOT support morbidly obese women (self-included) wearing thin stiletto heels or tight strappy shoes that display their pump-fat. i do not need to dip and dodge the craters in the asphalt nor do I want to smell what is baking in your shoes. You will never see me wearing any type of stiletto shoe because I have some fucking sense!! If you have fat feet, stay the fuck out of strappy shoes!!]

I love watching shows like Wedding Story, Baby Story, Extreme Home Makeover, and other stories of people going through life changing experiences that make their lives better. I'm obsessed with wedding shows. I love watching the planning. I used to randomly read wedding magazines [though now I have a reason to read them]. I am in love with the fantasy and glamour and the love these people have.

Ho hum, ho hum.

Ok folks, yessss we are STILL doing it up in NYC Labor Day weekend. If you have not done so already, pleaseeeeee visit The Official NYC Meet Up Blog> and leave a comment in the comment section. We will soon have a blogroll of everyone coming. Get those plane tickets [i know some have already], make those hotel reservations, get it going, cuz G and i are going to welcome you all to NYC in style!!

Ok I need to go tend to this tattoo and clean this apartment up a bit. Ill holla!!


Danjaruz Haiku:

4 Comments:

Blogger Towuanna said...

Girl... I am crying while laughing. Seriously!

(1) It sounds like you have an emotional stalker on your hands girl. If someone is paying that much attention to you, and yall barely speak...SOUNDS LIKE THEY NEED TO GET A MUTHA F-ING LIFE AND STOP SWEATING YOU!


(2) The morbidly obese in strappy sandals. Child we need to produce a Public Service Announcement. There is nothing more atttractive than the fat of someones feet bulging out.

(3) The Tattoo: No you didn't just go get a tattoo and not post a picture of it.

(4) I love watching those Wedding, Baby, Bride-zilla shows too. I am a planning freak and I love to steal ideas. I planned my own bridal shower and wedding.

Girl, I can't wait till the next get together.
T

3:47 PM, July 29, 2005  
Blogger Shasta MacNasty said...

I love the show Bridezilla. There. I said it. I love the drama and the bullshit that goes on during that show. I too like the idea of planning a wedding, but no so much because of the pagentry, as much as trying to come up with an even that honors the couple individually with ceremonies and practices that have meaning to us, not just because it's the thing to do. Also, I like the idea of being challenged to pull off a wedding were we don't get suckered by the industry. The wedding industry is like a den of vampires waiting to suck out every last penny you have. Damn!

As far as fat people in stilettos, I just have two words: Wide Width.

9:01 AM, July 30, 2005  
Blogger Breez said...

This is why I fux wit'chu. I don't know WHO is supporting the teeter totter bunch, but I hope they're wearing their hernia belts.

Good luck with the apt. search.

5:33 PM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Icylyrics said...

I finally got an opportunity to check out your blog, seems as though you've had some major positives going on in your life too. There's one thing that becoming a New Yorker has made me realize. Spending too much time stressing over old stuff doesn't make for pretty pump fat. I finally let mine go....(old stuff and pump fat)....lol I'm not quite ready for the tatoos yet, but I'll get there. Maybe. Sorry to hear about your lap top and best wishes on the new spot.

5:35 PM, August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home