Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Monday, August 22, 2005

I saw this on Chele's blog and was like, fuck it, I'm home today why not.


LAST...
Movie you watched: Skulls II
Movie you bought : Big Black Cocks [I forget the #]
Song you listened to: Touch by Omarion [the video was on]
CD you bought : Fly Or Die by N.E.R.D.
CD you listened to : Mos Def & Talib Kweli are Blackstarr
Person you've called : My homegirl LaQuisha [nickname]
Person that's called you : My hubby
TV show you watched : Steve Harvey Show

DO...
You have a crush on someone : Naw, but I'm desperately in love with someone
You wish you could live somewhere else : Maybe for a year or two, but there is no place like New York City
You believe in online dating : I believe in people using the internet to meet people, but I do not believe in living one's life and relationship on the internet. Once you meet in cyber space, you ought to take it to the real and tangible world ASAP.
You want more piercings : I want my tongue ring back, but I doubt if I will do it. Im getting old and there is nothing worse than seeing people over 25 with tongue rings.
You like roller coasters : No.
You write in cursive or print : My handwriting is a unique combination of both

FOR OR AGAINST...
Long distance relationships : Against. I have tried them and in my opinion, they are not for me. Some people say they work; some folks are lucky to find people willing to be on the same page. Personally, I need to have someone near me. Last time I cared for someone at a distance, he used it as an excuse for us to not be "together". After experiencing such cowardice, I decided that a man needs to live in my city.

Gay/lesbian relationships : Whatever floats a person's boat, it isnt for me to judge.

HAVE YOU...
Ever cried over a boy: Yes.
Ever cried over a girl : Yes.
Ever lied to someone : Of course
Ever been in a fist fight : Naw. Things have never gotten that far. I dont believe in that gutter shit. Besides, most folks have been too scared to fight me, and that has been just fine for me.

WHAT...
Shampoo do you use : Sulfur 8
Shoes do you wear : The ones on my feet
Are you scared of : Failure and other things...

NUMBER...
of times I have been in love? : Truly? Once. How many times have I convinced myself and others that I was in love? Countless times.

of times I have had my heart broken? : A lot
of hearts I have broken? : Aint nobody ever cared enough about me for me to break his heart
of times my name has appeared in the paper? : A number of times
of things in my past that I regret? : A number of things I am sure, just cannot think of any now. Oh wait, yes, getting involved with my ex, that was a year in my life wasted.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...
Pretty : Not really.
Funny : Nope
Hot : Nope
Friendly : To my friends
Amusing : Naw
Ugly : Most days
Loveable : Most days, no
Caring : i try to be
Sweet : No
Dorky : Basically lol

FAVORITE...
4 letter word : Love.
Actor/actress : Johnny Depp/ Kimberly Elise
Cartoon : Family Guy
Cereal : Anythign with bran or oats in it
Chewing gum : Wrigley's Doublemint
Color(s) :Carolina blue
Day of the week : Sunday
Least fave day : Tuesday
Flower : Daisies and Sunflowers
Jelly flavor : Purple
Jewelry : Chandelier Earrings
Summer/Winter: Winter

WHO LAST
Slept in your bed : Papi
Saw you cry : Papi
Made you cry : Papi
Yelled at you : Papi
Sent you an email: Someone looking for an apartment

HAVE YOU EVER...
Said "I love you" and meant it? : yes
Kept a secret from everyone : yes all of the time
Cried during a movie : yes
Planned your week based on the TV : no
Been backstage : yes many times
Been to New York : duh i live here
Been to California : yes
Hawaii : no
China : no
Canada : yes
Europe : no
Asia : no
South America : no
Africa : no
What time is it now? : 4:09 p.m.
This or That? what?
Apples or bananas? : apples
Blue or red? : blue
Walmart or Target? : target i guess
Spring or Fall? : fall
What are you gonna do after you finish this? : sit on the couch
Was the last meal you ate? : bowl of cereal
Are you bored? : yes
Last noise you heard? : TV
Last smell you sniffed? : my fart

Friendship/Love...
Do you believe in love at first sight? : I dont know about the whole "sight" thing but I do believe two people can feel that instant connection at their first meeting. it jsut takes our minds a while to accept the connection as love, because society teaches us not to believe in love at first sight and we are socialized to hide our feelings.
Do you want children one day & if so, how many? : yes of course
Most important thing to you in a friendship is : the other person

Other Info ...
Do you speak any other languages? : Spanish
Last book you read? : Cant remember
Thing in your bedroom you like? : My bag of sex toys
Your Nickname(s) : None of your business
Initials : MBW
How old do you act? : I dont "act" I just am
Glasses/Contacts : glasses
Braces : when i was younger
Do you have any pets? : i had a cat until last saturday
You get embarrassed : sometimes
What makes you happy? : my man, my friends, and im working on the rest
What upsets you? : stupid people, this war, poverty, AIDS

Finish the sentence...
I Love to...eat
I Miss...my man
I Am Annoyed by...people older than me who think they know better than me or dont take me seriously or discard my point of view because they think their age makes them superior
I Want to be...a wife, mother, grandmother, author

2 Comments:

Blogger tigrebalm said...

Love it...stealing it!

5:17 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Chele said...

LOL @ purple flavor
I didn't even know you had seen my blog lol

2:29 AM, August 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home