Click here to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
Click to join IntelligentBrothersandSisters
EUPHONICS: THE ANTI-MUSIC MUSIC (click here to purchase your copy!!)








free web counters
ISP Internet Providers



Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Whateva Nigga

Danjaruz Demeanor:
blah

Daily Danjaruz Deliberation:
un huh
ok
wassup
shut up!!

Danjaruz Disclosures, Declarations, and Diatribes:
So, if you know me, you know how I feel about using the N word. Living with/ loving a man who makes saying "nigga" into an art form is beginning to wear off on me. I still try very hard to avoid using it, as my views haven't changed. There are only a few people I have called "niggas" and meant it. I reserve it for people I think deserve the utmost disrespect.

Anyway, with all of that aside, I'm having a "whatever nigga" moment in my life right now. I feel like this entire post will make me look no better than many of the ghetto hoodrats I have encountered in my life, but fuck, I'm willing to take that risk. [People really don't really how unbecomming it is, but then again, I cuss like a fucking sailor, so who am I to judge?]

Follow me on this:

MEN

I had a man say the reason he cheated on me was because he was intimidated by my sexual prowess and the experience I'd had, which in turn made him feel incompetant, so he went to someone he knew would make him feel like a "man" because she seemed to enjoy his two minutes of hot lovin'

WHATEVA NIGGA

I had a dude swear he loved me, but couldn't be with me, mainly because I lived four hours away. After I moved on and found someone else, he tells me that he is talking to someone who lives in my city. Maybe I should have posted some naked pics for money too?

WHATEVA NIGGA

I recently met up with a guy I dated some years back and we talked about our relationship and what went wrong, etc. He told me he had made the biggest mistake and he regretted it. Said he was sorry and all that shit. Yeah, sleeping with the girl who pretended to support our relationship while she was plotting to be with him behind my back was a "mistake". Finding out she was a clingy, stiffling twit who sucked in bed: priceless.

WHATEVA NIGGA

One dude I fucked with, mainly cuz his dick game was tight [and thats all he had to offer] tried to justify fucking several of his friends at the same time, and saw NO problem having all of these women together at social event/functions. Even tried to act like he didnt get off on it. Mufugga I know the game, I used to do the same thing.

WHATEVA NIGGA

How about there is this dude who has been trying to get at me for over a year, right? How about he randomly called me the other day and was like "I havent spoken to you in forever, how are you" etc. How about once I mentioned that I have a man that I'm living with, he had all kinds of excuses to get off the phone. I see just how much he cared about how I been doing. [You learn a lot about so-called male "friends" once you get into a committed relationship]

WHATEVA NIGGA

I was talking to this dude online one time and he seemed cool. Then I met him and was floored. He lied about his height, he smelled horrible, he was wearing some gay ass white jeans, and he pulled out his dick talking about he wanted some head. But wait,that aint the "whateva nigga" point... After getting away from him as quickly as possible, I received a call from his WIFE a few days later wanting to know who I was. I explained to her that her gay ass, smelly husband tried to get some sex from me. She sounded all sad and shit but I was laughing. This wasnt the first time I found out I guy I talked to was married/involved.

WHATEVA NIGGA

This dude tried to holla at me when I was walking down the street talking about "Hey big sexy". Normally I walk past this and ignore it, but on that day, I said to myself "self, u need ot handle this". So I went to him and was like "Do you think it is respectful you call a woman u dont know Big sexy, yelling at her as she walks by?" He said "yes I do, whats wrong with it?" I said "how would you feel if I rolled past you and yelled "hey unemployed broke ass crackhead" how would u feel"? His boys were like "ooohhhhhh she got u nigga". it was NOT the day to fuck with me.

WHATEVA NIGGA

PEOPLE IN GENERAL

I had someone try to say I had to prove my friendship to him, and he proceeded to ask me if I would die for him, as a sign of true friendship. I knew him for two months...

WHATEVA NIGGA

Why is it always the ugliest bitch that wants to be the biggest hater? I mean shit, I could give someone some credit if the game was tight but gatdamn, when your FACE, BODY, AND LIFE are hellaciously raggedy, how are you hating on anyone else?

WHATEVA NIGGA

If there is one thing I cannot stand, it is someone who passive aggressively begs for pity or sympathy, but is a grown ass individual, who seems incapable of doling out the same type of emotion to others in need. I don't coddle people and I don't give in to pity parties. Why folks wanna get mad at me because I dont cater to them?

WHATEVA NIGGA

Why is it always the broke ass individual or the one with no job who wants to be like "hey lets go somewhere"?

WHATEVA NIGGA

You ever notice how the people who claim they don't drink or don't drink much are the ones ordering the most outlandish drinks and lots of em? Ending up drunka then a mufugga, talking about "I love youuuuuuuuuu"

WHATEVA NIGGA

Doesn't everyone have that one friend you love dearly but don't rely on for shit? You know, that one friend who is always supposed to be "there" but never manages to show up, not even for the most important things, even though they SWEAR they are coming?

WHATEVA NIGGA

Why do people STILL take this internet shit to the next level of stupidity? I gave myself until the end of college to get this net shit out of my system and I did just that. Only have had a few sprinkles of drama, but that is to be expected when you deal with groups of people seeking acceptance because they hate themselves in one way or another. Anyway, at what point do people just unplug from the Matrix and live in the real world? This whole blog thing has become another way for morons to talk shit and gossip. Ive seen some MAD bullshit and Im like wow, these are the same fuckahs that talk about me?? LMAO

WHATEVA NIGGA

Why do people flaunt fake "designer" accessories like they are real? I mean, why do people wear Louis "Futon" neck scarves as head scarves? Even if the shit was real, who in the hell wears an expensive neck scarf on their greasy as heads??

WHATEVA NIGGA

POLITICS, ENTERTAINMENT, BILL COLLECTORS, etc

I hear P. Diddy is still trying to claim that he isnt a homosexual

WHATEVA NIGGA

Bush says he takes responsibility for the failure to respond efficiently and effectively to the hurricane. Meanwhile, his wife says Kanye's comments are disgusting. Like Kanye said, George Bush Does Not Care About Black People. Bush talking about how things could have been done differently. Naw mufugga, if the skin tones were lighter, things would have been done differently

WHATEVA NIGGA

Serena Williams, rocks the blond wigs, dates the white men, but swears by the 360 Black McDonald's campaign.

WHATEVA NIGGA

Why the bitch at my Visa spot gonna be like "When can we expect payment?" I was like WTF? I said "as soon as I get it" but I really wanted to say "Bitch you can expect it until you turn blue in the face, but that doesn't mean I'm paying this damn bill.

WHATEVA NIGGA

Why do people always speak poorly of eligible Black voters who choose not to vote? Why do people assume to know the reasons these people don't vote? Why do people always invoke the whole "your ancestors died for your right to vote" line? Did my ancestors die for me to vote for someone I don't support, just for the sake of voting? I think not, ya fucking meatheads, so lemme alone. I'll vote IF and WHEN I fucking feel like it, and I will continue to complain about politicians whether I voted or not. Kiss my non-voting ass. Most of y'all are blind Democrats putting your hopes in rich white folks who use you as political toys.

WHATEVA NIGGA

WORK

I overheard a client at my job complain that her landlord had a problem with her smoking crack in the hallways, and felt she was being discriminated against

WHATEVA NIGGA

Why did my coworker ask me to punch him in cuz he was running late, but when I asked him to punch me out cuz I wanted to leave early, he was like "I dont feel comfortable with that because if I get caught, I can get in a lot of trouble"

WHATEVA NIGGA

I could go on and on, but I will cease and desist...lol I think Im done venting. My baby should be home soon with dinner

Smooches!


2 Comments:

Blogger Chele said...

<~~~SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIN
That's just.....madness.
That's why I don't have more than one drink. I'll be hollering I love uuuuuuu

2:17 AM, September 14, 2005  
Blogger Da Original 1 said...

Now this shit was funny sista...i feel ya...Sistas go through a lot when dealing with men...I'm pretty sure there's more...peace...

11:29 AM, September 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home